All are welcome to join the Thursday Morning Group for a time of prayer, singing and teaching on Thursday mornings, followed by a cuppa together.
From March 7 the group will go through the book of Romans led by Ray Bell. If you'd like to hear the Gospel as told by Paul in his letter to Romans, then come and hear Ray tell you the Gospel story.
Contact: [Les Ormrod](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) on 0404 732 484.
Join Simon and others on Saturday mornings to read through the [Bible Reading Plan](https://corouniting.org.vinteract.com.au/d/Vm343PMQD1PLMqK8UmYevvCjN) readings.
KCO (Kids Camp Out) is back for 2019 with the theme Welcome - A Place to Belong. As usual there will be the opportunity to explore faith through fun activities, craft, games, sports, faith-based conversations and worship with live music.
If you’re aged from age 7 to in Year 7 and would like to come along, we’d love to have you – bring your friends – the more the merrier! We will organise tents, food and shelter which helps to create a real sense of community amongst the leaders and the kids.
Registrations are now open! Early bird rates end Wednesday 20 February.
- Register as a camper [here](https://events.sa.uca.org.au/kids-camp-out/camper-19)
- Register as a leader [here](https://events.sa.uca.org.au/kids-camp-out/leader-19 ) (once you've been given a discount code to cover the registration fee)
In addition to the registration fee paid at registration (links above), an additional $15 will be payable to CoroUniting for food/supplies. This can be paid:
- in cash to the Church Office in an envelope marked with your name, or
- [by EFT](https://www.corouniting.org/ministries/giving) (please use the second set of details and the reference ‘KCO-surname').
Find out more about KCO:
- [Parent/Caregiver Information Booklet](https://sa.uca.org.au/documents/kco/2019-docs/KCO-2019-Parent-Information.pdf)
- Our CoroUniting [facebook event](https://www.facebook.com/events/1588920504585516/)
- The Uniting Church [facebook page](https://www.facebook.com/KCOUC)
KCO is designed to help kids discover and explore their faith as they are encouraged to share and build relationships with their peers. It's fun and can be a significant time of growth in their faith journey. We'd love to have you join us.
The aim of [The Marriage Course](https://www.corouniting.org/ministries/the-marriage-course) is to help couples grow closer and build healthy relationship that will last a lifetime. It is designed for all couples with no group work or discussions but instead a lovely relaxed date-night feel. The course runs for seven Tuesday evenings starting 19 February 2019.
View the [course content](http://themarriagecourses.org/) or see the linked flyer for further details and quotes from past participants. To register [email David](mailto:email@example.com?subject=Website%20enquiry%20re.%20The%20Marriage%20Course) or ring him on 0438 500 375.
For women of all ages – all welcome to come and join in for a coffee and chat.
Body Matters: ‘TO BE OR NOT TO BE?
Abortion and other vital questions
10am Sunday 31 March
Speaker – Revd Dr Graham Buxton, Local educator, author and theologian
30-minute talk, followed by a 45-minute panel discussion with the congregation, and a shared lunch afterwards
- Revd Dr Graham Buxton - Coro church member and Professor of Theology at Fuller Seminary, USA
- Hon Dennis Hood - Liberal Member of the SA Legislative Council and active politically on social issues
- Cheryl Barnes - Coordinator of the eMerge post-abortion retreat program and active in her local church
- Anna Weenink - Coro church member, midwife and short-term foster carer of newborn babies
Please put April 14 in your diaries. This congregational meeting will be an important time as a community focused on Jesus, moving into the future.
[See the videos and resources prepared by Church Council to prepare us for this meeting](https://www.corouniting.org/resources/resources-for-april-14-congregational-meeting) - make sure you're logged into the website to view them!
Voting at this meeting can only be done by registered members of CoroUniting. If you are yet to be signed up as a Member, see [here](https://www.corouniting.org/resources/what-about-membership) for more information.
A new Alpha course will be hosted by CoroUniting, beginning Wednesday 1 May.
More details to come!
7-9 May 2019, Vine Inn Nuriootpa
An event for the over 60's.
The event will be led by Mark Elford from Seeds Church, an inspirational Bible teacher, who will be exploring Ephesians 1.
Our guest speaker will be Paul Harrington from Trinity Church, who has been heavily involved in Trinity's church planting in Adelaide in recent years.
Further details to follow in the New Year.
A time to praise, worship, pray, listen and deepen friendships. Enjoy being in the presence of Jesus in the heart of the beautiful Barossa.
For more information contact Sarah Hughes on 0435 729 883