Re-entry refers to the return to the passport country/culture of origin of someone who has lived in another culture.
As a spacecraft returning to Earth suffers intense stress, a person re-entering their passport country can suffer stress in many ways.
These helpful tips are really just the ‘tip of the iceberg’, covering a few of the most common stresses.
See the linked documents for current information about networks Coro is connected with, and any relevant updates.
Generate Presbytery (formerly known as 'NGP Non Geographic Presbytery':
- [Information about the Restructure](https://sa.uca.org.au/presbytery-and-synod/restructure)
- See the Generate Info Sheet PDF
Propel Network (previously known as 'Catalyst Network'
- See the [Propel website](https://www.propelnetwork.org.au/)
Assembly of Confessing Congregations (ACC)
- See the [ACC website](http://www.confessingcongregations.com/)
In May-July 2016, Mark Boyce ran a series of helpful [Mental Health Seminars](https://corouniting.org.vinteract.com.au/d/rIhjIZrK9fb7j9eZw75RjZPTL) which were very well received. We’ve loaded the videos of the talks to YouTube – refer the linked playlist.
- Week 1 - [Boundaries and Safety in Caring for Others](https://youtu.be/0wHMOtTfrTg)
- Week 2 - [Depression: Overcoming the Blues](https://youtu.be/U-LPoIOAlVc)
- Week 3 - [Anxiety: Dealing with your ‘IT’](https://youtu.be/WQXjbrTutFM)
- Week 4 - [Psychosis / Schizophrenia: What is it?](https://youtu.be/doBJIh_X9qk)
- Week 5 - [Bipolar: Dealing with the highs and lows](https://youtu.be/J2O3wC334J8)
- Week 6 - [Dealing with / Managing Conflict](https://youtu.be/9V1sct1qpQo)
Note that these files are large (around 850MB each when viewed in HD) and you may choose to reduce the quality when you stream them to minimise data usage. Use the settings (cog) icon on the bottom right of the video to adjust the quality.
Copies of the notes handed out each week are also linked.
Following the launch of the new website and app last year, ongoing improvements and additions continue to be made. This digital platform provides new opportunities for communication with the ability to RSVP to events, lodge prayer requests (coming soon!), listen to messages, receive notifications according to specific ministries with which you choose to connect and much more.
To make the most of the app and the website (and, if you call CoroUniting your home church, to be able to access information that was previously password-protected, eg. newsletters, minutes etc) you will need to [download the app and create an account](https://corouniting.org.vinteract.com.au/d/TJ27u7R50gzZrRkklw94B590n), or [create an account via the website](https://corouniting.org.vinteract.com.au/d/3UrQ48QqD7mISVbHHc0TF26gP) (please note that creating an account on either platform will automatically give you an account for both, however the app requires downloading to have an app account).
Download the app today!